Take Back the Week
Take Back the Week is a collaborative effort of students, faculty and staff to spread awareness about issues surrounding sexual violence and to provide survivor support. Take Back the Week includes programming across campus during the Month of April which is known Nationally as Sexual Assault Awareness Month.
Past events included:
- Grab ‘Em by the What? Sex, Consent, & American Values Talk with Dr. Jenn
- Sexual Assault and Mental Health: Stories of Surviving and Thriving with PTSD
- Barriers to Reporting in the LGBT+ Community Presentation and Discussion
- Connecting with Ancestral Strength to Heal From Violence with Berenice Dimas Workshop
- No! The Rape Documentary Screening and Discussion with Aishah Shahidah Simmons
- Trauma-Informed Yoga
- Take Back the Night
- Brave Project Training
For more information, please contact the Women's Resource Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.