The following national resources offer information or services to those who have experienced a broad range of behavior, including discrimination, harassment, sexual violence, interpersonal violence and stalking. These resources are independent of the University and do not necessarily reflect the views of the University.
- Domestic Violence, Stalking, and Rape Crisis Line: 888-385-4657
- Lifeline (Suicide): 800-273-8255
- Access and Crisis Line (Mental Health Crisis and Referrals): 888-724-7240
- Rape, Abuse, Incest National Network (RAINN): 800-656-HOPE
- 211 (General Resources and Referrals): 211
- Child Help USA (Child Abuse Crisis and Referrals): 800-422-4453
- Child Abuse Hotline (Reporting Child Abuse): 800-344-6000
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: (800) 799-SAFE
1in6 helps men who have had unwanted or abusive sexual experiences in childhood. Their mission also includes serving family members, friends and partners by providing information and support resources.
Provides crisis support service for members of the DoD community affected by sexual assault. The service is anonymous, secure, and available 24/7 at safehelpline.org or by calling (877) 995-5247.