SDSU's Online Sexual Violence Prevention Training for Students
Pursuant to university policy, all incoming students are required to participate in sexual violence prevention and awareness training. Failure to complete this training will result in a registration hold for spring semester. We encourage all incoming students to complete the sexual violence prevention and awareness training as soon as possible to prevent any delay in registration for spring semester.
The sexual violence prevention and awareness training must be completed online and you can access this training at http://interwork.sdsu.edu/echeckup/svp/campus/SDSU. You will need you Red ID to complete the training.
We encourage you to find out more about SDSU’s Let’s Talk campaign focused on raising awareness about sexual violence at SDSU. You can find out more information about our efforts to end sexual violence on our campus, as well as information about upcoming trainings and events, at www.titleix.sdsu.edu. Together, we can end sexual violence at SDSU.
Instructions for Completing Online Training:
- Navigate to: http://interwork.sdsu.edu/echeckup/svp/campus/SDSU (Please note that you will need your Red ID to complete the training.)
- You must complete the program in one sitting (session). Please allow up to 40 minutes to complete the program.
- Please review every page and answer every question.
- Once complete, on the last page (it begins with the title "Thank you"), you must click the button that says "Verify Completion of Your Entry."
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete all steps of the Verification.
Your Verification information is not linked to your responses to the Sexual Violence Prevention Program (SVPP). Your SVPP responses remain anonymous.
If you do not complete the entire program, or do not complete the Verification of Completion at the end of the program, you may be asked to retake the program to complete this pre-registration requirement.