On Campus Housing Accommodations

Title IX Coordinators and Deputy Coordinators can assist in the following forms of on-campus housing accommodations, including but not limited to:

  • Relocation of On-Campus Apartments
  • Temporary On-Campus Housing

* All housing accommodations will need to be approved by the SDSU Residential Education Office, who will not be informed of the specific reason for the request by the student.